By Jerr Rrej,
Masculine frame is a daily discipline. A man is not simply framed, he is carrying frame. This means he must think about and strengthen his frame daily. It is a never ending battle until the end. We are either getting weaker or we are getting stronger. Frame is this way.
- Speak less. The reason why talking less is good for frame is that it lowers a man’s need for external validation. The less a man speaks, the more he begins to validate his own emotional state. This means he will increase his internal fortitude.
- Spend time in solitude. This is a continuation of the first power. The more a man separates his thoughts from others, the more he will train himself for a leader mindset. Framed men do not chat with others like girls. Talk only when necessary.
The Wall Speaks book is about masculine frame, it teaches how to live with one woman. Frame is not about promiscuity.
- Lift weights. Lifting weights is a healthy way to build muscle to fulfil the protector role but also it is a healthy way to use pent up energy. When a man lifts weights, he is taking care of his testosterone and projecting that he is not a pushover.
- Do not listen to emotional music. When a man spends too much time listening to sensitive music, he will begin to introspect over his feelings. This could make him cry and crying leads to more crying. It is a vicious cycle.
- Do not moralize expressing emotion. Women love cold men even when they say that men should open themselves up. We must stay cold as men. This helps us to stay rational. Emotion is the greatest enemy of rationality. Stay cold.
Jerr Rrej is the author of The Wall Speaks.
The Wall Speaks is an easy to read guide on learning masculine frame.