By Jerr Rrej
There is a lot of confusion on what it means to be masculine. The times are gay and fluid. That is why men are passing frame on Twitter. This thread will breakdown a few simple rules of masculinity that are unchanging through time. Read on.
- A woman’s actions are more important than her words. This is the first crucial step to becoming a man. Remember, women are physically weak than men which means they must rely on trickery and subterfuge to control us. They give nice guy advice while sexually rewarding bad boys.
- Emotion holds less meaning than people think. This one is most controversial. Emotional people think that emotion is some sacred event. But in truth, emotion is merely a feeling that can be interpreted any way we want to interpret it. When something is all, it is nothing.
The Wall Speaks book is about masculine frame, it teaches how to live with one woman. Frame is not about promiscuity.
- Male pride is a good thing. A lot of guys do not like the word “pride” But what they do not get is that pride is a precursor to dignity. Our pride protects our dignity. And taking pride in our biological imperative as a man helps us to separate our authority from females.
- A man is his work and work make the man. As men, we must have ambition and pursue that ambition with all our energy. Men who are ambitionless and who do not work are like children and women. Find a purpose and find a mission in life. This is key to masculine frame.
- Do not talk so much. A man cannot be masculine and an over talker at same time. Slowing down behavior and speech is key to masculinity. We all must battle this at times, and I have battled this in my life. Women respect men who use less world. Been like that from the start.
Let’s recap. Do not seek female approval by obeying their speech. Do not moralize emotion. Take pride in your manhood. Work hard and become ambitious. Try not to talk too much and slow down behaviorism. This is a daily discipline. Do not give up. Chin towards God.
Jerr Rrej is the author of The Wall Speaks.
The Wall Speaks is an easy to read guide on learning masculine frame.