I’m trying to get rid of the books i’ve read. If I sold you some books, would you buy?
I have some books, which I will share here with their prices.
I know the channel has many people who are not Kenyans. To get the book, and for logistics purposes, you must be Kenyan.
Contact me through the chat function.
All prices are negotiable.
Ksh means Kenya Shillings.
Share with friends.
Some of the below books have been reviewed by this website, you can check them out by typing on the title on the search function of on Telegram.
Links to the book below:
- Treason: The Case Against Tyrants and Renegades by Miguna Miguna
- The Kenyatta Succession by Joseph Karimi and Philip Ochieng
- Not Yet Uhuru by Jaramogi Oginga
- Betrayal in the City by Prof Francis Imbuga
- Dead Aid by Dambisa Moyo
- Presidential or Parliamentary Democracy in Kenya: Choices to be made by Prof Anyang’ Nyong’o
- Things fall apart by Chinua Achebe
- No longer at ease by Chinua Achebe
- Arrow of God by Chinua Achebe
- A Man of the People by Chinua Achebe
- The Wall Speaks by Jerr Rrej
- An outline history of Luo Nyanza up to 1914 by William R Ochieng
- Zarina Patel: An Indomitable Spirit by George Gona
- Away from Victory: Pain, Politics and Privilege in Kenyan Football by Zachary Oguda
- Tom Mboya by Prof Bethwel Ogot
- A Boy Named Koko by Adipo Sidang (Burt Award winner)
- The Obstacle is the way by Ryan Holiday
- Nabongo Mumia by John Osogo
- milk and honey by rupi kaur
- Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse
- The Luo Girl from infancy to marriage by Simeon H. Ominde
- Bringing Up Girls by Dr James Dobson
- Battle Lines: The American Media and the Intifada by Jim Lederman
- I am not your negro by James Balwin
- Politics and Administration in East Africa by Walter Oyugi
- Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance
- UNSilenced by Rasnah Warah
- Black Tipped Nipples by Mildred Ngesa
- Who moved my cheese – Dr Spencer Johnson
- Beyond 8 to 5 by Daisy Nyaga
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- Blockchain Revolution by David and Alex Tapscott
- Some Like it Not by Ardis Sillick and Michael McCormick
- In the company of the courtesan by Sarah Dunant
- We need to talk about Africa by Tom Young
- Negro with a hat by Colin Grant
- Pedagogy of the Oppressed by Paulo Freire
- A History of the Luo-Abasauba by Henry Okello Ayot
- Song of Lawino and Song of Ocol by Okot p’ Bitek
- the sun and her flowers by rupi kaur